The name says it all. The Field Manager is built tough to manage all your hydration needs. 65 gallons of water with 16 drinking nozzles along with a large deck for hauling coolers, tackling dummies or any other training supplies, allows you to make less trips and more time for athletes.
Ships assembled and ready to use.
Upper storage deck allows for hauling training supplies from towels and water bottles to coolers and equipment. The cart is outfitted with (10) drinking nozzles on 5' coiled hoses that are quick disconnect for easy cleaning. Comes standard with a 12 volt 9amp battery and waterproof charger. Each cart ships with a bottle of sanitizing tablets.
All carts ship completely assembled, charged, sanitized and ready for use.
Shipping Dimemsions 33"W x 61" H x 66" L
Shipping Weight 265 lbs
For an additional charge you can order side placards showing your team name or sponsor.
WWFMR-FIELD MANAGER HYDRATION CART 65 GALLON
- 16 drinking nozzles on 5 ft coiled hoses. Option to add up to (4) additional hoses. Hoses are blue to help prevent mold/algae. Fittings, tank, pump and hoses are food grade.
- 65 gallon tank on 40 x 48 metal frame with 12” tires. Not for highway use.
- (2) 3.0 GPM 12 volt pumps, one for each side, with 35 amp rechargeable battery and waterproof charger.
- Sanitizing tablets included. Inline filter helps protect pumps.
- 8” vented cap for easy filling and cleaning.
- Aluminum upper deck for transporting trainer supplies and field equipment
- Adjustable jack stand stabilizers prevent tipping when in use